- Wear red for a day: My daughter has red shoes, so I placed an emphasis on the red shoes.
- Make a red lunch: Jam sandwiches with cut up strawberries and watermelon.
- Red blocks: Empty a box of coloured blocks all over the floor and together separate all the red ones. When a different colour it picked up, say “this is a blue block, let’s find more red ones.” Hold up a red one to show and encourage.
- Make cupcakes: Cook cupcakes together and decorate them with red smarties only. The fun part is separating the red ones to the other colours!
- Read books: Choose books that have red pictures in them and point them out but also mentioning the other colours too.
Have fun playing with red!