- To keep my mind active as an educator whilst I am a stay at home Mum. My teacher brain doesn’t seem to switch off!
- To continue my professional learning and developing new skills within the teaching profession.
- Keep up to date with current educational issues and technologies that I will take with me when I return back to the classroom.
- To create the most wonderful childhood memories with and for my children.
- Share my passion and love for teaching and learning activities and the importance and value of play based learning.
- To share easy, fun and creative ways to learn and play.
- Making time to be with my children, show them that I am interested, that I care and want to be with them.
I hope my children look back on today and see a mother who had time to play. There will be years for cleaning and cooking….for children grow up while we’re not looking.Come join the many playtimes here on Learning4kids! You can follow and receive updates from Learning4kids: MY FAVOURITES, where I share a list of some of my favourite actvities and activities that have been very popular.