The Dot-to-Dot Shapes Charts are a re-usable printable that can be used part of learning centres, small group activities or independently to learn how to draw several two-dimensional shapes.
Starting at number 1, count, follow and join the numbered dots to form the shapes. There is a number line for children to use for guidance and self-correcting. There is also a box for children to draw the shape independently without tracing or joining dots.
Includes 15 shapes, circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, heart, star, crescent (and moon), rhombus (and kite), semi-circle, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon and trapezoid.
- Children will love the fun Shape Characters!
- Laminate for durability and reusable resource. It also creates a dry-erase chart for writing on with white board markers.
- The charts are perfect for rotational group activities for students to complete independently. The number line is a visual support for children to self-correct as they count and join the dot-to-dot.
- Use as display charts around the classroom for children to refer to as required.
- Use during mat or group sessions as a visual chart to demonstrate the correct formation of several shapes.
On completion of payment, you will receive a receipt with the link to download the printable document.
The download includes:
* Full Set Shapes, Dot-to-Dot Shapes Charts – 20 Pages
* Includes 5 Re-downloads.
Page 1-2: Introduction and Copyright.
Page 3: How to use the Printable Dot-to-Dot Shapes Charts
Page 4-20: Shapes Charts
The pack also includes both name options for Trapezoid and Kite and Crescent and Moon.
Also available in the Dot-to-Dot Series:
Click here to view all our Downloadable Products
All downloads are Copyright protected to Learning4Kids 2021. Not to be distributed, transferred, or shared in any form. For personal use only.