These Cellophane Christmas Trees look fabulous on windows with the sun shining through. They are simple to make and are a great way of decorating the windows this Christmas.
YOU WILL NEED?
Coloured rectangular shape paper, cellophane, scissors and a glue stick.
1. Fold a rectangular shaped paper in half.
2. Rule a line from corner to corner.
3. Cut along the line with the folded spine still intact.
4. Cut small triangles into the sides of the paper.
5. Open to discover the shape of a tree.
6. Glue onto a piece of cellophane and trim off any excess cellophane.
For more Christmas Activities <CLICK HERE>