- Nappy Clutch: This is a great alternative to the bulky nappy bags us Mum’s lug around with us. Place all your items into one small and stylish, nappy clutch. The patented LillyBit Uptown Diaper Clutch is designed with luxurious details and convenient features that allow modern parents to change baby in a snap!
- Tulip Necklace: Now I wish I had one of these necklaces when my kids were teething! I use to avoid wearing jewellery as they loved to chew and put it in their mouths. I was always worried that they may break the chain and accidentally swallow small pieces. The Tulip Necklace is designed as fashion accessory teether for mum and baby! MummaBubba’s Jewellery offers the ideal combination of form and function, so mum can sit back and relax in the latest fashion accessories with the peace of mind that they are providing safe, much needed relief to tender little gums.
- Cotton Go Go Bag: A beautiful quality sleeping bag for baby that is perfect for the warmer months. The Go Go Bag™ is a sleeping bag designed specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% organic cotton. It can be taken anywhere, allowing your child to be easily transferred from a car seat or buggy into their cot or bed. It is safe for your child and amazingly practical. A popular alternative to sheets & blankets.
- Giant Garden Play Mat: This Giant Garden Play Mat is a great gift for baby because it grows with them through a range of developmental stages. From laying under the play arch looking at the toys daggling above it while very small, to having the space to roll around and a cushion for tummy time. This is the ultimate play mat because of its large size and variety of activities. Lots of great sensory activities for baby to play with on a lovely cushioned surface.
- Zooba: Zooba are THE most gorgeous inflatable, bouncy animals that both children and adults LOVE! Kids love them because they can bounce, race, wrestle and ride them all over the place. Mums love them because their covers are removable and washable and they don’t have batteries to replace every five minutes. Fabulous toy for gross motor development and again grows with the different developmental stages.
- Bath Storage: Something to motivate kids to pack away their bath toys is this cute owl bath storage solution. The 3 Sprouts Animal Bath Storage is the perfect spot for your little one’s bath stuff. I love the fact that is it made of the same mildew resistant material used for wetsuits and keeps toys dry and your bath room tidy. Kids will love helping Mum and Dad pack away the toys in this gorgeous owl storage.
- Pacific Baby Thermal Baby Bottles: Liquids stay warm or cold up to 6 hours for busy parents on the go Features Insulated thermal baby bottle with wide neck Vacuum seal keeps liquids at temperature (warm/cold) for up to 6 hours.
- Feeding Bibs: We love these bibs, they are our new favourite at meal time, or for wearing in the car if Baby is having fruit in the car.
- Breastfeeding Cover: Design features Special neckline so mother and baby can see one another whilst feeding 100% cotton allows air to flow freely to baby and is lightweight for mum Slips easily over any outfit.
- Milkbar Nursing Pillow: Australia’s best-selling breastfeeding pillow. Is a perfectly shaped nursing pillow to lift your baby to the correct breastfeeding?
- $1000 Shopping Spree Giveaway – Can you imagine the fun you will have with this!!
- 20% For Learning4kids readers – You and Baby are giving Learning 4 Kids readers 20% off until 10th December 2012 as part of their “Delivered in time for Christmas Sale”. Use discount code “Learn4kids” at checkout to redeem this great discount. You and Baby can gift wrap and send your gift straight to your loved ones, save on postage!
5 thoughts on “You & Baby Christmas Gift Ideas”
What a great shop….how cute is that cow rocker? Thanks for sharing with us…have bookmarked!
oooh, love the owl bath storage. What an awesome comp! I could do with $1000 of stuff! haha 🙂
My kids never clean up their bath toys…. that owl looks perfect. 🙂
I love those little thermal mugs. How sweet are they? I’m such a sucker for baby things 😀
I love to owl too, of course BUT how awesome is that nappy clutch. I SOOOO needed that with the twins. I would have had no idea that was a nappy bag, had I not seen the picture! There’s some lovely gifts in there!