I absolutely adore the vibrant and bright colours of this jelly play dough. It is perfect for a Summer Theme Play Dough Invitation to play. The play dough is scented with lime, strawberry and pineapple and when combined create a fruity tropical summer fruit drink.
What you will need?
You will need decorated cocktail picks, cocktail umbrellas and colourful shot glasses (we have used plastic ones).
You will also need the Summer Scented Jelly Play Dough Recipe
- Pretend to make yummy fruity desserts and drinks.
- Make prints in the play dough using the cocktail picks and other tools.
- Build and create imaginatively – the ideas are endless.
- Make a rainbow and other pictures using the different coloured play dough.
- Fine Motor Development
- Hand-Eye Coordination and Control
- Cause and Effect
- Spatial awareness – experimenting with shape and space
- Language development
- Imaginative Play
- Problem solving
Find more PLAY DOUGH activities & play ideas <CLICK HERE>
8 thoughts on “Summer Theme Play Dough”
Pink Creaming Soda Jelly, because its pink and would smell delicious
We’ve never made scented dough. My son would love strawberry.
Mango/Passionfruit – summer has arrived and it’s tropical.
I haven’t used used jelly before but strawberry, for the colour, smell and it could be used in lots of different play dough play themes
Strawberry as it reminds of summer and the kids love strawberry picking.
I wound use strawberry because it tastes great, smells great and I’d a beautiful red color!! And because strawberries are my favorite fruit 🙂
Passion fruit, definitely my flavourite!
Strawberry cause it would smell so good! 🙂