The Christmas Spin & Build Game Mats are great for small groups, partner or individual independent activities. It is a fun Christmas maths game that supports classifying, matching objects and fine motor skills.
Each reusable activity mat is different and varying the number of Christmas pictures to tally in the graph.
- Great for Christmas Learning Centres or Learning Stations
- Supports early graphing skills, sorting and classifying
- Can be used with a variety of hands-on manipulative tools such connector blocks, buttons and tokens.
- Bright and Colourful – fun and engaging for children
- Create a Christmas Learning Centre for children to visit throughout the day.
- Fun maths game for small group, partner or individual activities.
- Great for morning activities as students arrive to school or early finishers.
- Hands-on activity and reusable game.
- Hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Classifying and distinguishing differences between objects.
- Counting skills and recording how many?
- Bright and Colourful – fun for children
How to play?
Spin, find and build…
- Select a game mat with 3, 4 or 5 picture grids.
- Spin the spinner and locate picture that it lands on.
- Place a token or block onto the grid above that picture, starting at 1.
- Repeat until the picture with the 5 blocks has been reached on the grid.
Printable Christmas Spin & Build Game Mats Includes 20 Pages:
- Instructions and Activity Ideas
- 18 x Christmas Spin and Build Game Mats
- Includes: 6 x Spin & Build Mats (3 Picture Grid), 6 x Spin & Build Mats (4 Picture Grid) and 6x Spin & Build Mats (5 Picture Grid)
Print and laminate for a reusable hands-on activity.
To create the spinners, you will need split pins and paper clips. Full instructions come with the Christmas Spin and Build printable.
All downloads are Copyright protected to Learning4Kids 2021.
Not to be distributed, transferred, or shared in any form. For personal use only.
Thank you for supporting Learning 4 Kids x