The Dot-to-Dot Shapes Charts are a re-usable printable that can be used part of learning centres, small group activities or independently to learn how to draw several two-dimensional shapes.
Starting at number 1, count, follow and join the numbered dots to form the shapes. There is a number line for children to use for guidance and self-correcting. There is also a box for children to draw the shape independently without tracing or joining dots.
Includes 15 shapes, circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, heart, star, crescent (and moon), rhombus (and kite), semi-circle, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon and trapezoid.
- Children will love the fun Shape Characters!
- Laminate for durability and reusable resource. It also creates a dry-erase chart for writing on with white board markers.
- The charts are perfect for rotational group activities for students to complete independently. The number line is a visual support for children to self-correct as they count and join the dot-to-dot.
- Use as display charts around the classroom for children to refer to as required.
- Use during mat or group sessions as a visual chart to demonstrate the correct formation of several shapes.
On completion of payment, you will receive a receipt with the link to download the printable document.
The download includes:
* Full Set Shapes, Dot-to-Dot Shapes Charts – 20 Pages
* Includes 5 Re-downloads.
Page 1-2: Introduction and Copyright.
Page 3: How to use the Printable Dot-to-Dot Shapes Charts
Page 4-20: Shapes Charts
The pack also includes both name options for Trapezoid and Kite and Crescent and Moon.
Also available in the Dot-to-Dot Series:
Dot-to-Dot Number Rhyme Charts
Dot-to-Dot Alphabet Letter Charts
Click here to view all our Downloadable Products
All downloads are Copyright protected to Learning4Kids 2021. Not to be distributed, transferred, or shared in any form. For personal use only.
There are no reviews yet.