Easy Cookie Dough Recipe
BY Janice Davis ON Oct 1, 2011
This cookie dough recipe is super easy and quick to make! You will find all the basic ingredients in your cupboard and it tastes yummy too! You will need: 300g softened butter 1 cup icing sugar 3 cups plain flour Baking Paper Cookie cutters How to make:
- Mix butter and icing sugar.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Knead cookie dough on top of baking paper until smooth.
- Place in the fridge to rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out flat with a rolling pin on baking paper.
- Use your favourite or themed cookie cutters and press firmly onto the flat cookie dough.
- Repeat until all dough has been used.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Placing the cookie dough mixture into the fridge for 15 minutes will help make it easier to manipulate. It will also stop the mixture from sticking and make clean cut edges with the cookie cutter.
- This recipe produces a large batch of cookies. After kneading the dough you can halve the mixture and refrigerate.