Paint Me!

BY ON Nov 6, 2011
Hand and feet painted prints

Paint Me is a cute and quirky activity that kids will enjoy making!

I plan to use ours as keep sake to giggle at in years to come.  It is a perfect snap shot of the size of your kids hands and feet to compare with when they get older.

Let’s Play

Firstly we printed off a recent photo and glued it at the top of a piece of paper.  Then painted our bodies and put it aside to dry.

We painted our hands and feet and pressed them firmly onto another sheet of paper.  When the paint had dried we cut out the hands and feet.

Let’s Play Some More

Giggling because the paint brush tickles!  Pink feet!

So Much Fun!

The best part of the activity: gluing on our painted hand prints onto our arms and our feet to the bottom of our legs.  Makes a great quirky picture!  My kids have stuck their painting up onto their bedrooms doors and we always get giggles when we have visitors.

LIKE THIS POST  Come join the many playtimes here on Learning4kids, please enter your email address in the subscription box to receive updates right to your inbox!

10 Responses to “Paint Me!”

1. mermaid says:

These are so cute and funny :)
    I love it that you used handprints and footprints.
    We will be definitely making some as well!

2. Megan says:

What a super cute activity – LOVE it! I would love for you to come link it up at my TGIF Linky Party tomorrow – http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties. I am also your newest follower. I would love for you to follow me back, if you like =-)
    Beth

• Janice says:

Hi Megan, thank you for your lovely comment! We had so much fun making this. I have joined your linky party and I am definitely following you back…..you have a fabulous blog! xx

3. amber says:

Such a fun and cute ideas.

4. Anneabell says:

I love this! They turned out so bright and colourful. I bet your little ones had a ball making this craft.

5. I love this activity. It’s so cute. The hands and feet look like so much fun. I have try this with my students. Thanks for sharing. I’m sure I’ll have a blast with this one. I’ll be following you now for more great ideas. :)

6. Jodie says:

That looks so fun!

7. Stace says:

This is a brilliant activity, I did it at nursery yesterday and the children absolutely loved it! :) love everything on this website, fantastic ideas/activities and I have even passed the site on to a few people :).