Handprint Christmas Tree Craft
This Handprint Christmas Tree Craft is a great activity for kids and toddlers and it is so simple to do!
Creating a Christmas Tree using your kid’s painted handprints makes an adorable decoration for Christmas.
What You will need?
Green & yellow Paint
A3 coloured card
Large sheet white paper
How to make:
1. With the paint brush, apply green paint to an open hand.
2. Gently press hand onto the white paper. Repeat this until there are a sufficient number of green hand prints.
3. Wash and dry hands.
4. Apply yellow paint to the hands using a paint brush and press gently onto the paper.
5. When hand prints are dry, cut them out and position them into the shape of a tree.
6. When happy with the arrangement, glue onto the coloured card.
Tips & Ideas:
- Glue on some buttons or pompoms for decorations.
- You can also decorate your Christmas tree with painted finger dots by placing your fingers into coloured paint and dots them onto the handprint Christmas tree
- There are 18 green painted hand prints and 2 yellow displayed in the photo.
- Using the paint brush to apply the paint to the hands gives a more even coat when pressed onto the paper. There is no excess paint and less mess!
For Christmas Activities <CLICK HERE>
Available in our Learning 4 Kids Shop
The Ultimate Christmas Printable Activity Pack – 100 pages and over 20 activity ideas
Please click on the images.