- Pour all dry ingredients, flour, corn flour, salt, and cream of tartar together in a large bowl.
- Add coconut essence and oil to dry ingredients.
- Boil the kettle and add 1 cup of boiling water to ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon until mostly combined.
- Then turn out play dough onto a clean surface and knead into a smooth ball. Be careful the play dough will be very hot! Use a little bit of flour if the play dough is sticky.
- Store in a plastic zip lock bag or air tight container.
Neapolitan Scented Play Dough Sandy Beach Play Dough Super Soft Play Dough